Barking Mad.

Hello and welcome Guest!

You're viewing this message, because you're a guest. You're also, missing out on many of the forum's topics, competitions, topics and posts.
Registering is easy, and simple. So come along, and be one of many members on this forum!

If you have any problems please do not hestitate to email: barkingmadenquiries@hotmail.co.uk, or view our FAQ's.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Barking Mad.

Hello and welcome Guest!

You're viewing this message, because you're a guest. You're also, missing out on many of the forum's topics, competitions, topics and posts.
Registering is easy, and simple. So come along, and be one of many members on this forum!

If you have any problems please do not hestitate to email: barkingmadenquiries@hotmail.co.uk, or view our FAQ's.

Barking Mad.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barking Mad.
Photo Competition " Summer Fun "..

We recommend

Dog Lost, reuniting lost dogs with their familes all across, UK, scotland and Wales

Chinese Teenager Sells Kidney For iPhone Moz-screenshot-10

Dogstrust - UKs largest dog welfare charity. Helping dogs of all breeds and ages.
Chinese Teenager Sells Kidney For iPhone Moz-screenshot-51

UK's dog warden associations

Chinese Teenager Sells Kidney For iPhone Moz-screenshot-49Chinese Teenager Sells Kidney For iPhone Moz-screenshot-50

Chinese Teenager Sells Kidney For iPhone

Cameron
    Golden Years
    Golden Years

Female Location : Caithness
    Number of posts : 6566
    Warning :
    Chinese Teenager Sells Kidney For iPhone Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chinese Teenager Sells Kidney For iPhone Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-17

Chinese Teenager Sells Kidney For iPhone Empty Chinese Teenager Sells Kidney For iPhone

Post by Cameron Sun 5 Jun - 22:56

Chinese teenager has sold his kidney to buy an iPad and iPhone.

:: Commentary on this video is in Mandarin

Xiao Zheng, from the country's south-eastern Anhui province, is believed to have met a broker on the internet who said he could help him sell his kidney for £1,825 (Yuan 20,000).

He is said to have left a message for the middleman saying: "I want to buy an iPad 2."

Zheng then travelled to Chenzhou in central Hunan province, where he had his right kidney removed in a hospital.

His mother told reporters she was devastated by the news.

She said: "When my son came home he had a laptop computer and an Apple phone.

"Where did all that money come from? Only when he could bear it no longer did he tell us.

"He said, Mum, I sold my kidney.

"When I heard it I felt like the sky was crashing down on our family."

The boy's mother alerted police after she found out but they were unable to locate the broker as his phone was switched off.

The hospital was not authorised to perform organ transplants, and claimed they had no idea about the surgery because the department had been contracted to a businessman from a neighbouring province, reports said.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/chinese-teenager-sells-kidney-iphone-212819458.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr - 16:17