Barking Mad.

Hello and welcome Guest!

You're viewing this message, because you're a guest. You're also, missing out on many of the forum's topics, competitions, topics and posts.
Registering is easy, and simple. So come along, and be one of many members on this forum!

If you have any problems please do not hestitate to email: barkingmadenquiries@hotmail.co.uk, or view our FAQ's.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Barking Mad.

Hello and welcome Guest!

You're viewing this message, because you're a guest. You're also, missing out on many of the forum's topics, competitions, topics and posts.
Registering is easy, and simple. So come along, and be one of many members on this forum!

If you have any problems please do not hestitate to email: barkingmadenquiries@hotmail.co.uk, or view our FAQ's.

Barking Mad.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barking Mad.
Photo Competition " Summer Fun "..

Similar topics

We recommend

Dog Lost, reuniting lost dogs with their familes all across, UK, scotland and Wales

Bo gets in the back of the post van .... Moz-screenshot-10

Dogstrust - UKs largest dog welfare charity. Helping dogs of all breeds and ages.
    Bo gets in the back of the post van .... Moz-screenshot-51

UK's dog warden associations

Bo gets in the back of the post van .... Moz-screenshot-49Bo gets in the back of the post van .... Moz-screenshot-50

+4
    neil62
    beki
    Karenn
    Cameron
    8 posters

Bo gets in the back of the post van ....

Cameron
      Golden Years
      Golden Years

Female Location : Caithness
      Number of posts : 6566
      Warning :
      Bo gets in the back of the post van .... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bo gets in the back of the post van .... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-17

Bo gets in the back of the post van .... Empty Bo gets in the back of the post van ....

Post by Cameron Tue 14 Sep - 17:52

This morning we had a delivery of dog food, the post man knocked on the door so I put the twins in the kitchen as they go crazy, Bo was with James in the other room. Anyways I opened the front, out came Bo running around the garden & crying his head off then all of a sudden I looked round & there was Bo in the back of the post van having a wee sniff around. I was so embarrased,& the postie's face was such a picture lol! . What a boy I have, cannae take him anywhere he cries & kisses everyone. lol!
      Karenn
      Karenn
      Administrator
      Administrator

Female Location : Bedfordshire
      Number of posts : 6677
      Warning :
      Bo gets in the back of the post van .... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bo gets in the back of the post van .... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

Bo gets in the back of the post van .... Empty Re: Bo gets in the back of the post van ....

Post by Karenn Tue 14 Sep - 18:05

LOL hahaahahaha
      beki
      beki
      Golden Years
      Golden Years

Female Location : Bristol
      Number of posts : 725
      Warning :

Registration date : 2010-07-10

Bo gets in the back of the post van .... Empty Re: Bo gets in the back of the post van ....

Post by beki Tue 14 Sep - 18:45

lmao bless him!!!! xxx
      neil62
      neil62

Male Location : derbyshire england
      Number of posts : 2531
      Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by neil62 Tue 14 Sep - 22:12

Lol Lol saphie did something similar we came back from shopping i unload car and bring to the house i didnt close the car hatch. the gate wasnt shut right either saphie got out jumped in the car and crushed some meet pies lol

Post by Guest Tue 14 Sep - 23:40

Cameron wrote:This morning we had a delivery of dog food, the post man knocked on the door so I put the twins in the kitchen as they go crazy, Bo was with James in the other room. Anyways I opened the front, out came Bo running around the garden & crying his head off then all of a sudden I looked round & there was Bo in the back of the post van having a wee sniff around. I was so embarrased,& the postie's face was such a picture lol! . What a boy I have, cannae take him anywhere he cries & kisses everyone. lol!

I tell you that Bo Boy certainly is a character.
      Evy
      Evy
      Administrator
      Administrator

Female Number of posts : 8279
      Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post by Evy Wed 15 Sep - 8:13

bless him
      Nellie
      Nellie
      Administrator
      Administrator

Female Location : Surrey UK
      Number of posts : 1878
      Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post by Nellie Wed 15 Sep - 8:22

Lol he wanted to eat the food and have a drive round bless him, bet postie had a laugh back at the office, big bad GSD Lol
      Kizzy
      Kizzy
      Beginning to grow
      Beginning to grow

Female Location : Gwent
      Number of posts : 35
      Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-14

Post by Kizzy Wed 15 Sep - 9:25

Jenny, Bo got in the van as he was going to be posted to me.
      That is the kind of thing Cassie does, but she remember things like this from her working days, but she is not shy at having a nosey around or in any vehicle.
      Would have loved to have seen the Postie's face, but can you image it if Harvey and Heidi had joined Bo? Lmao Lmao
      Evy
      Evy
      Administrator
      Administrator

Female Number of posts : 8279
      Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post by Evy Wed 15 Sep - 9:26

my heidi jumpes into any vehicle if the door is open...hate it
      Dieselsmum
      Dieselsmum
      Golden Years
      Golden Years

Female Number of posts : 594
      Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by Dieselsmum Wed 15 Sep - 11:51

LOL...brilliant, he clearly wanted to check out the delivery
      Cameron
      Golden Years
      Golden Years

Warning :

Post by Cameron Wed 15 Sep - 12:01

neil62 wrote: Lol Lol saphie did something similar we came back from shopping i unload car and bring to the house i didnt close the car hatch. the gate wasnt shut right either saphie got out jumped in the car and crushed some meet pies lol

Hahaha bless saphie ... Lol
      Cameron
      Golden Years
      Golden Years

Warning :

Post by Cameron Wed 15 Sep - 12:02

Dieselsmum wrote:LOL...brilliant, he clearly wanted to check out the delivery

Yes he did Lynn, especially with it being bags of dog food. Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content