Barking Mad.

Hello and welcome Guest!

You're viewing this message, because you're a guest. You're also, missing out on many of the forum's topics, competitions, topics and posts.
Registering is easy, and simple. So come along, and be one of many members on this forum!

If you have any problems please do not hestitate to email: barkingmadenquiries@hotmail.co.uk, or view our FAQ's.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Barking Mad.

Hello and welcome Guest!

You're viewing this message, because you're a guest. You're also, missing out on many of the forum's topics, competitions, topics and posts.
Registering is easy, and simple. So come along, and be one of many members on this forum!

If you have any problems please do not hestitate to email: barkingmadenquiries@hotmail.co.uk, or view our FAQ's.

Barking Mad.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barking Mad.
Photo Competition " Summer Fun "..

We recommend

Dog Lost, reuniting lost dogs with their familes all across, UK, scotland and Wales

Snika serving dinner to OH :-) Moz-screenshot-10

Dogstrust - UKs largest dog welfare charity. Helping dogs of all breeds and ages.
Snika serving dinner to OH :-) Moz-screenshot-51

UK's dog warden associations

Snika serving dinner to OH :-) Moz-screenshot-49Snika serving dinner to OH :-) Moz-screenshot-50

2 posters

Snika serving dinner to OH :-)

Evy
    Evy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Number of posts : 8279
    Warning :
    Snika serving dinner to OH :-) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Snika serving dinner to OH :-) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Snika serving dinner to OH :-) Empty Snika serving dinner to OH :-)

Post by Evy Mon 1 Jun - 14:05

While I was out having a meal today, Snika found out that she was gonna serve diner to OH. She had caught a rat, came into the window with it and put it down in front of the oven while she sat to watch over it.
    Had to laught when OH told me this. When he was trying to take it away from her, she had growl, and was not willing to give it away Lmao

I think she is trying to impress OH, last summer she caught a lot of birds to him. But as soon as he started to say "good kitten" she stopped. So I told him to do the same now if she bring more animals indoor.

OH said that he really dont rats for dinner Lmao
    Karenn
    Karenn
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Location : Bedfordshire
    Number of posts : 6677
    Warning :
    Snika serving dinner to OH :-) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Snika serving dinner to OH :-) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-22

Snika serving dinner to OH :-) Empty Re: Snika serving dinner to OH :-)

Post by Karenn Mon 1 Jun - 14:55

lol! lol! lol!
    Ben use to be the same, he use to love catching them - growled too. It's like its their pride lol!

Post by Guest Mon 1 Jun - 15:00

Aww you coulda made roast rat and chips evy. Yes
    Evy
    Evy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Number of posts : 8279
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post by Evy Mon 1 Jun - 16:12

lol...yeah..I could have Jan.... to bad I was not home Thinking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr - 12:23