Barking Mad.

Hello and welcome Guest!

You're viewing this message, because you're a guest. You're also, missing out on many of the forum's topics, competitions, topics and posts.
Registering is easy, and simple. So come along, and be one of many members on this forum!

If you have any problems please do not hestitate to email: barkingmadenquiries@hotmail.co.uk, or view our FAQ's.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Barking Mad.

Hello and welcome Guest!

You're viewing this message, because you're a guest. You're also, missing out on many of the forum's topics, competitions, topics and posts.
Registering is easy, and simple. So come along, and be one of many members on this forum!

If you have any problems please do not hestitate to email: barkingmadenquiries@hotmail.co.uk, or view our FAQ's.

Barking Mad.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barking Mad.
Photo Competition " Summer Fun "..

We recommend

Dog Lost, reuniting lost dogs with their familes all across, UK, scotland and Wales

Silly cat of OH`s Moz-screenshot-10

Dogstrust - UKs largest dog welfare charity. Helping dogs of all breeds and ages.
Silly cat of OH`s Moz-screenshot-51

UK's dog warden associations

Silly cat of OH`s Moz-screenshot-49Silly cat of OH`s Moz-screenshot-50

2 posters

Silly cat of OH`s

Evy
    Evy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Number of posts : 8279
    Warning :
    Silly cat of OH`s Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Silly cat of OH`s Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Silly cat of OH`s Empty Silly cat of OH`s

Post by Evy Wed 21 Oct - 15:51

What a silly cat OH have...
    I was at the troll`s..read the paper and in comes OH`s cat... He had shit all over him self...and the cat come right jumping into my lap Annoyed.

I grabbed the cat and went straight to their bathroom..put him in the bathtub and gave him a really good wash.. father in law came after me and asked what I was doing..and he got a big laugh when he saw the fluffy longcoated cat wet to his skin..

Now I have had a good shower too...not stinking of cat shit anymore

Silly cat of OH`s Empty Re: Silly cat of OH`s

Post by Guest Wed 21 Oct - 16:03

Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao
    Karenn
    Karenn
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Location : Bedfordshire
    Number of posts : 6677
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-22

Post by Karenn Wed 21 Oct - 16:17

Silly cat of OH`s 417428 Silly cat of OH`s 417428 Silly cat of OH`s 417428 Sorry - had to laugh... bless
    Evy
    Evy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Number of posts : 8279
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post by Evy Wed 21 Oct - 16:24

I didnt think it was so funny.... what I wanted to do was to put the cat outside... but he was so coverd in shit that i chose to give him a bath

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 18:33