Barking Mad.

Hello and welcome Guest!

You're viewing this message, because you're a guest. You're also, missing out on many of the forum's topics, competitions, topics and posts.
Registering is easy, and simple. So come along, and be one of many members on this forum!

If you have any problems please do not hestitate to email: barkingmadenquiries@hotmail.co.uk, or view our FAQ's.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Barking Mad.

Hello and welcome Guest!

You're viewing this message, because you're a guest. You're also, missing out on many of the forum's topics, competitions, topics and posts.
Registering is easy, and simple. So come along, and be one of many members on this forum!

If you have any problems please do not hestitate to email: barkingmadenquiries@hotmail.co.uk, or view our FAQ's.

Barking Mad.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Barking Mad.
Photo Competition " Summer Fun "..

Similar topics

We recommend

Dog Lost, reuniting lost dogs with their familes all across, UK, scotland and Wales

Money Saving Tips Moz-screenshot-10

Dogstrust - UKs largest dog welfare charity. Helping dogs of all breeds and ages.
Money Saving Tips Moz-screenshot-51

UK's dog warden associations

Money Saving Tips Moz-screenshot-49Money Saving Tips Moz-screenshot-50

2 posters

Money Saving Tips

Cameron
    Golden Years
    Golden Years

Female Location : Caithness
    Number of posts : 6566
    Warning :
    Money Saving Tips Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Money Saving Tips Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-17

Money Saving Tips Empty Money Saving Tips

Post by Cameron Mon 20 Jun - 21:20

Seen as the UK Goverment has hit hard times, I thought this maybe an intresting thread to do for us to share our own money saving tips.

Thumps Up
    Evy
    Evy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Number of posts : 8279
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Money Saving Tips Empty Re: Money Saving Tips

Post by Evy Mon 20 Jun - 21:44

haha--well I thought i would save a lot og money the 3 months my car has been broken...but funny I have spent more money... well..for fencing.
    Cameron
    Golden Years
    Golden Years

Female Location : Caithness
    Number of posts : 6566
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-17

Post by Cameron Mon 20 Jun - 21:47

Evy wrote:haha--well I thought i would save a lot og money the 3 months my car has been broken...but funny I have spent more money... well..for fencing.

Just think how much it would have cost you with your car. *pmsl*
    Evy
    Evy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Number of posts : 8279
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post by Evy Mon 20 Jun - 21:49

lol....yep...will be hard when i get my 150 horsepower back....lol..I have had only 2 for awhile...and see hw it got me...no savings at all..hehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 16:21